Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lush haul 12/09-1/10












I've gone crazy with bath products, especially Lush, in the last month, especially with the B1G2F soap sale that they had this month. Yesterday I recieved my two retro items that I ordered through phone-Banana Moon Soap & Sonic Death Monkey shower gel. The shipping was pretty expensive since it shipped here (California) from Canada...They also sent me two small samples of Herbalism cleanser & The Blonde solid shampoo (My hair isn't blonde though). I'm in love with Snow Fairy, I don't know what to compare its scent to, but I lovelovelove it.


These are the products my mom, sister, and I got:


-Chox away soap

-Noubar soap

-Snow cake soap (Holiday limited edition)

-I shouldCoco soap

-Honey I washed the Kids soap

-Angel's delight soap

-Banana Moon soap (retro)

-Snow fairy shower gel (Holiday limited edition)

-Sonic Death Monkey shower gel (retro)

-Vanilla body dust

-Coconut deodorant powder




I haven't used the Sonic Death Monkey yet, but I was kind of dissapointed that it's very strong on the coffee/hemp smell, I was hoping the chocolate would be stronger but we'll see. I also want to try 13 Rabbits, hopefully that will be more chocolatey.



Banana Moon smells a little like those Banana Head candies that used to be in candy machines.






I also got the Philosophy Pumpkin Spice shower gel for Christmas, which I am in love with also.


Let me know if you guys have any questions about any of these products :)

-MarkeeCoco







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MarkeeCoco Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice