Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Old look-BBB








So this is an old makeup look of mine that I did last year but it is still one of my favorites. I did this for a 'Lush inspired' makeup contest on Youtube. I was inspired by the retro bath bomb
"Bon Bain Bonnard" from Lush . A lot of people asked how I created the "splatter" effect. I used a wide, flat paint brush dipped in pigment & moisturizer (which acted as a 'mixing medium')and did flicking motions with the brush. And also I used a Mac shadestick for my liner. I've been wanting to do another look using this "splatter" technique but with different colors...Will do eventually.








Photobucket







1 comments:

CMYVEE on July 12, 2010 at 9:55 PM said...

This is sooo niceeeee !

Post a Comment

 

MarkeeCoco Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice