Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years Makeup Tutorial





I finally made a Tutorial for this look, which was my "Sultry Valentine's Day" makeup that I posted earlier in the year. I thought making the tutorial now would be perfect timing since the look would be great for New Year's Eve.







I tried to keep the eyes exactly the same, but I did use different products for my cheeks & lips. On my cheeks I have Sparkling Cider by Mary Kay & MAC Blunt.
For the lip color, all I used was my new favorite lip color-Exhilarating by Stila. I got this on Cyber Monday for like $6! It's super matte (which I love) & bright, and also long wearing.




That's all for this post, so I hope you all have a happy new year!

3 comments:

Unknown on January 4, 2011 at 7:11 AM said...

Hey MarkeeCoco! your blog is fabulously delish!!! ;) love your pics - and u have such a beautiful face!! luv ur makeup too - surprised im ur first comment lol......ur work is rad!!! dont stop blogging pls!!! keep the beautiness comin!!! would luv for u 2 come visit me and leave a note::: http://sugarandmostlyamberspice.blogspot.com/ also... I'm a full time student too... comin keep postin w me even if its in you pajamas!! ;) much love and spice! ~amber spice

Unknown on January 4, 2011 at 7:27 AM said...

btw I'd love to post some of your lip looks as a pic on my blog with a link to your blog included, if you don't mind of course ;o)

MarkeeCoco on January 5, 2011 at 8:17 PM said...

Thanks so much, and sure you can use my photos if you'd like. Thanks again! : )

Post a Comment

 

MarkeeCoco Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice