Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Makeup & Nails







This is the "sultry" look I did for Tknokitten's Valentine's Day contest on YouTube. I used neutral colors & glitter on the eyes and a little pink on the cheeks & lips. This actually reminds me a lot of a look I did inspired by my dog, Coco, a while ago.















Products used:


Eyes:

Mary Kay (MK) e/s primer
L'Oreal wear infinite e/s '825 Gilded Bronze'
MK e/s 'Golden'
NYX e/s 'E509 Deep Bronze'
Lash Grip adhesive
Emani Minerals glitter '815 Fever'
Mac Blacktrack f/l
Salon Perfect false lashes #45
MK waterproof mascara
NYX jumbo e/s pencil 'Milk'

Cheeks:

Colorworks blush 'Bronze'
Mac Hello Kitty blush 'Tippy'

Lips:

NYX l/l 'Barbie Pink'
Sephora lip gloss 'Precious Pink'





These were my nails. For the lips, I followed JulieG's tutorial on YouTube. I had been wanting a non-shimmer baby pink nail color and bought this Wet n Wild one at Rite Aid for .99. It's so pretty but chips really easily, but then again, I didn't expect amazing quality for something less than a dollar.





WetnWild Wild Shine '451C flirty rose creme'
L.A. Colors Art Deco glittery red




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

MarkeeCoco Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice