Thursday, August 19, 2010

Into the Night Makeup Look




This is the makeup look I did for Michelle Phan's Tiesto & SanDisk Into the Night Contest.



Photobucket


This is the makeup look I did for Michelle Phan's Tiesto & SanDisk Into the Night Contest. The theme was night out makeup & or outfits (clubs, parties, etc.)I wore my simple, black, ruched sleeved dress from Urban Outfitters, which I have not even worn anywhere in real life since I haven't had the right occasion to wear it. I guess I could always dress it down. A tutorial wasn't required for this contest but I went ahead & made a video showing the process. It's a very busy look & is not easy to do but you can always take the idea & make it into something more simple.


Photobucket

Products used for this look:

Mary Kay eye primer
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Mary Kay eye shadow 'Golden' (I use this a lot-it's one of my favorites!)
Shimmery, dark teal color (WHALES palette)
Matte black eye shadow
Body Shop eye shimmer '02'
Beauty Rush Luminous (powdered)Shadow 'Copper Feel' + Visine=eye liner (These two products work great for that)
Hot Topic turquoise glitter
Salon Perfect lashes #45
Mary Kay 'Sparking Cidre' blush






Photobucket




Video for this look can be watched here:
http://www.Youtube.com/MarkeeCoco


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty and I love the look!

MarkeeCoco on April 7, 2011 at 8:52 PM said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

MarkeeCoco Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice